12 Aspects to Check to Find the Right Construction Cleaning Service Provider in Montreal
Construction cleaning in Montreal is a complex task where many different things are to be looked into to ensure the work is completed in a correct manner. Our aim here will be to check the different aspects you need to look into to find the right service provider and have the assurance that you are working with the right company.
Finding the Right Service Provider
A few of the details you will have to check to ensure that you are hiring the right person will include:
- Make sure the company has well-defined procedures, health and safety policies and all necessary documents are accredited by regulatory authorities.
- The construction cleaning service in Montreal provider should be utilizing the latest technology and following the best work practices.
- They should have fully trained and experienced cleaners for extraction and ventilation work.
- The company should provide a single point of contact for communication.
- The cleaning service provider should offer bespoke services that are well-suited to your needs.
- All service people should have a good year of experience in this field of work.
- They must have a required employer and public liability insurance.
- The company should have an environmentally friendly work process.
- There should be a site supervisor who is responsible for performing safety inspections and ensuring quality control, so that required work standards are maintained.
- The company provides you with a proper scope of work so that the required cleaning work is performed and there are no hidden costs for you to worry about.
- Cleaning service providers should offer 24 hour service to match your own operating times.
- The firm should also provide a list of clients they have worked for, so you can get in touch with them and check how satisfied they are with the work the construction cleaning company has performed.